To ensure the safety of our clients, we have implemented many more infection control steps so when you receive your service, it is both safe and comfortable for you and for us.
Our facility follows infection control recommendations made by the Los Angeles Health Department, State Board and (OSHA).
We follow the guidelines of these agencies so we are up-to-date on new regulations or guidance that may be issued.
Look for our Covid-19 Training Certificate upon arrival! We are trying to do the absolute best for your safety and ours to make sure you’re as comfortable and confident in our precautions as possible!
1) You are required to wear a mask, NO EXCEPTIONS.
(We will not be able to have clients enter the facility without masks on)
2) You will be asked some health related questions and symptoms upon arrival and required to fill and sign your Covid-19 screening waiver.
3) You will have your temperature taken prior to your appointment.
4) You are required to wash your hands before starting your service and also before leaving the facility.
5) We will have hand sanitizers that we will ask you to use before starting your service.
6) No one will be allowed in the waiting room.
Upon arrival, please wait in your vehicle and send us a message via text/call before entering the facility.
7) No walk-ins allowed.
8) No additional guests are allowed in the facility,
(Neither in the waiting area or in the service room)
9) Limit bringing personal belongings;
Only your purse will be allowed in the service room.
(No food, no shopping bags allowed etc...)
10) Your phone and keys will be required to be placed in your purse aside at all times during your service, and no personal belongings are allowed on the sanitized/disinfected procedure bed.
1) Disposable head caps
2) Disposable bed sheets
3) Disposable medical bibs
4) Disposable head coverings
5) Contactless Infrared Thermometer
1) If anyone has symptoms of illness, they will be asked to go home and inform their primary care doctor.
2) We ask that you postpone your scheduled appointment ahead of time if you or anyone in your household may have been exposed to Covid-19 through attendance of large gatherings less than 2 weeks prior to your appointment.
Please understand that all our new guidelines are for the benefit of your safety as always. Our studio’s sanitation protocols exceed (OSHA) standards and these “additional measures” are to ensure your health & peace of mind.
You can rest assured that we as well are following these strict office guidelines.
We ask that you give us at least a 72 hour notice if you need to change or cancel your appointment in order to not lose your deposit.
10714 Riverside Dr, 1/4 , Toluca Lake , CA 91602
Tuesday- Saturday: 9:00 AM- 4:00 PM
Sunday - Monday : Closed